Partially thanks to my husband, I've come to absolutely love football season. While we can't manage to agree on what teams we're rooting for - he's a huge Dallas Cowboys fan (I know, seriously?) and I'm a New York Jets fan (J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS) - the one thing we always manage to agree on is the fact that food is a huge player on Sundays. Whether you're sitting on the couch watching the game with some brews, or tailgating in a rowdy parking lot, good grub is always important.
I know it's a weeeeeeee bit premature (I'm just REALLY excited!), but I've already started compiling some awesome gameday recipes that will satisfy every football fan no matter who you're rooting for.
The first of many recipes is posted below... Super easy buffalo chicken dip. Chicken, cheese, some ranch and buffalo sauce all mixed up and baked. Plus you can totally make it up to a day ahead of time and refrigerate.
I'm drooling just writing this.
Let me know what you think!
Buffalo Chicken & Ranch Dip
- 3 chicken breasts, boiled & finely shredded
- 3 tablespoons of ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag of tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put chicken, ranch dressing, blue cheese, mozzarella and buffalo wing sauce in a large bowl. Toss until combined.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes.