Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Meet Paisley!

So I've been a bit distracted this week and haven't really had time to cook anything exciting... but it's all for a really great reason, I promise!

Anthony and I had been having the 'puppy' conversation for a long time now and, to make a long story short, we took a trip on Saturday to North Shore Animal League in Long Island to 'browse.'

If you know me you know that 'browsing' in an animal shelter means that I'm going to be walking out with something. Come on now.

We ended up laying eyes on a beautiful 6-month old lab hound mix who completely stole my heart and had the perfect personality for us. She's happy, active, friendly and absolutely hysterical to be around so clearly we just had to take her home.

Everyone, meet Paisley!



Love her to pieces (now if we could just potty train her already)...

No comments:

Post a Comment