Monday, November 3, 2014

BetasBasics on Etsy!

I'm very excited to announce the launch of a little Etsy shop called BetasBasics!

Last year I made these (pretty adorable) glasses for my wedding which ended up being a perfect prop for our morning photos...



And then this year, a friend asked me to make another set for her best friend's wedding... 


Each glass has a pretty little dress hand-painted on it (in your wedding colors of course!), and the date on the back...


Then I hand paint initials / names / letters on the base...


Fun, huh?

You can order champagne flutes, wine glasses, beer mugs, shot glasses and high ball glasses. And these glasses aren't limited to the ladies! There are fun little tuxedo glasses for the dudes, too...


BetasBasics also sells fun items like wedding card holders...


So check it out... And feel free to share with any future brides or grooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment