Monday, October 20, 2014

Running and Things

Hello and happy Monday!

I had this grand (and rather ambitious) plan to post two new recipes these past two weeks, but unfortunately I failed. Yesterday I spent the day concocting a recipe for caramelized banana butter cake which turned out to be amazing... but I have one teeny tiny change to make before posting, so it'll be up next weekend!

In the meantime, check out last week's recipe for fried broccoli here... It'll forever change the way you view your veggies (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little...)

In other news, Anthony and I have been spending lots of time running lately. The Annapolis Running Festival is creeping up on me, and with only a month left to train I need to get my butt in gear! On a side note, if you're looking for a fantabulous (and proven!) marathon training program, I highly recommend Hal Higdon's. He has programs for all different levels for both half and full marathons (and they're free!)... You can find them here on his website.

Fun shoes make for fun runs

Seven miles down... 6.1 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment