Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's Getting Darker Later... You Know What That Means!

On the rare occasion that I don't take the train home from work, I sometimes hop on the bus from Port Authority back to New Jersey... It's quite the walk, but I don't really mind because I get to stroll by some of the most iconic sights in NYC like the Empire State Building, New York Public Library, Times Square (although I don't like this area 99% of the time), Grand Central, and Bryant Park (just to name a few!)

The other night I was walking to the bus and snapped this gorgeous pic that I thought I'd share with you all:


So pretty, right?!

Not only was the sky an amazing pink which reflected off the Bank of America Tower, but, MORE IMPORTANTLY it was still light outside at 6pm! You know what that means, team? We're getting closer to warmer / longer days and breezy summer nights!

Take that as motivation to make it to the weekend (it's supposed to be a whole FORTY-FIVE degrees here in NYC)!



No comments:

Post a Comment